Newstalk

Newstalk


We aim to engage, challenge, inform, and entertain. Tune in to Newstalk 106-108FM. https://t.co/xnOJA6CLCJ https://t.co/0oG246fivS

265438 followers  •  1563 follow  •    •   http://t.co/NhcMnKpEg5

🎬🍿Coming up on Screentime, @john_fardy  chats to Writer and Director Harry MacQueen about his new movie #Supernova , @CillianDeGascun  picks his favourite film and we have a review of the new @Lin_Manuel  musical #InTheHeightsMovie  Tune in from 6pm

"Prior to COVID, 83% of Dublin's visitors came from overseas, the remaining 17% came from Ireland." @ElainaFitzKane  speaking to @BreakfastNT 

"I have to say to unionists who were out on the streets of Newtownards last night, what do you think you're going to achieve?" @mikenesbittni  on @BreakfastNT 

There are two caveats dictating whether herd immunity can be realised globally by January next year, @bill_emmott  told @PatKennyNT .

"The big hope is, let's get out of this as soon as we can." Professor Luke O’Neill @laoneill111 ) on #BobbyMeansBiz 

"Just because you had a hit last year doesn't mean you're going to have a hit this year." @Phil_Coulter  #BobbyMeansBiz 

"Our three-year-old refuses to wear shoes. Every time we try to put them on she has a tantrum." @SeanMoncrieff 

The five-day moving average of #COVID19  cases is now 338, up from 308 yesterday.

tweet picture

The cost of the project is now expected to reach €800m @NTBreakfast 

The five-day moving average of #COVID19  cases is now 338.

tweet picture

Loading
Loading

Here's what @ciarakellydoc  thinks of the Tampax ad being banned by the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland.

"Not a single mention of Belfast anywhere." @kierancuddihy  has his say on the "neglect" of Northern Ireland in the British media. @NewstalkDrive 

"The Irish people were insulted by NPHET yesterday" - Ciara Kelly is furious with Tony Holohan's stance on antigen testing @BreakfastNT 

"We're getting it wrong," @ciarakellydoc  has her say on Level 5, but what do you think? @NTBreakfast 

"They wouldn't know ambition and positivity if it sat on them." @kierancuddihy  believes we lack the ambition to introduce antigen testing.

"Am I not allowed to feel a bit uncomfortable as well?" @andreagilligan  has her say on gender neutral toilets. @LunchtimeNT 

"This is propaganda, this is not fact." @PatKennyNT  challenges @DonnellyStephen  on rapid antigen testing

Recovered coronavirus patients may have a stronger protection against the virus than those who take the vaccine. @laoneill111  on @PatKennyNT 

@sinnfeinireland ’s Dessie Ellis and his supporters sing ‘Come Out Ye Black and Tans’  #dublinnorthwest  #GE2020 

Loading
Loading