Benjamin Netanyahu’s record 12-year run as Israel’s prime minister ended with parliament approving a new ‘government of change’ led by nationalist Naftali Bennett, a scenario few Israelis once could have imagined
Everyone grab a broom! 🧹🧹🧹🧹 Devin Booker and Chris Paul combine for 71 points and the Phoenix#Suns are heading to the NBA Conference Finals as they complete the 4 game sweep against the Nuggets 125-118! 🏀 #RallyTheValley
Respect 🤝 Laura Wilkinson The crowd gave a standing ovation after the final dive for the 2000 Olympic champion and 43-year-old mom of four who competed at #DivingTrials21 this week. @Lala_the_diver @USADiving | @OnHerTurf
Ned Beatty, versatile and prolific actor of stage and screen, dies at 83
CDC schedules emergency meeting on RNA Covid-19 vaccine safety in young people
Apple told Don McGahn that the Justice Department sought account records for him and his wife while he was Trump's White House counsel, a source says
Virtually all hospitalized Covid-19 patients have one thing in common: They're unvaccinated.
Christian Eriksen may not play football professionally again, says sports cardiologist
Honestly, it's remarkable how much this mirrors - within the structural confines of the Israeli state system - Trump's fall. The emotive tone, the conspiracy theories, the half-efforts to insurrect or remain in power. Even the closing temper tantrum.
By 2040, if population trends continue, 70% of Americans will be represented by just 30 senators — and the other 30% of Americans will be represented by 70 senators.
Benjamin Netanyahu's 12-year run as Israel's prime minister ended with parliament approving a new ‘government of change’ led by nationalist Naftali Bennett
It speaks to the Myanmar people's hatred of the junta that many are forsaking urgently needed medical care rather than frequent hospitals that soldiers are occupying.
Obviously it's hard to get worked up over mistakes about Donald Trump, but the sheer quantity of these false stories isn't just on the press anymore - it's on audiences who are all too are happy to be lied to.
Israel this week ordered 1,500 Palestinians in occupied East Jerusalem to evacuate and demolish their homes in 21 days — or pay the cost of Israel destroying them. The houses are in al-Bustan, #Silwan , where Israeli settlers are trying to force 100+ families out to build a park.
Darnella Frazier, the teen who filmed the police killing of #GeorgeFloyd , has won a Pulitzer Prize special citation. Frazier was 17 when she witnessed ex-officer Derek Chauvin murder Floyd: "My video didn't save George Floyd, but it put his murderer away and off the streets."
A cop flipped over a pregnant woman's car because she didn't pull over quick enough. Not only is what she did not wrong, it's what you're supposed to do: turning on hazards to indicate you're complying and pulling over at the next safe place to do so... This man is still a cop.
Queen Elizabeth II insisted on cutting a cake using a ceremonial sword at an event on the sidelines of the G7 summit. When told there was a knife available instead, the monarch replied, “I know there is! This is something that is more unusual.”