Scoopnest News | Latest news, Breaking news headlines

Breaking Scoops

Biden's 1M shots-a-day COVID-19 'goal' was already reached — by Trump

tweet picture

President Biden signed two executive orders today that: ◾️increase food stamps for families ◾️support a $15 minimum wage for some workers ◾️allow workers to receive unemployment if they quit their jobs over #COVID19  safety

By 2040, roughly 70 percent of Americans will live in 15 states with 30 senators, while the other 30 percent, who are whiter, older, and more rural than the country as a whole, will elect 70 senators.

tweet picture

Trump campaign had paid $2.7 million to organizers of rally ahead of Capitol riot: report

tweet picture

For people who saw that baseball legend Hank Aaron, aged 86, died 2.5 weeks after being vaccinated against #Covid19 , please read this. RIP, sir.

Guardian front page, Saturday 23 January 2021: New Covid variant may be 30% more lethal, warns PM

tweet picture

Dr. Fauci signals that he feels free to speak openly about Covid-19 now that former President Trump is out of office.

Sham Impeachment Round 2: Ken Starr says the impeachment of former President Trump should be dismissed under the constitution for lack of jurisdiction. #MAGA  #AmericaFirst  #Dobbs 

Can you help police identify "The Middle Child" in this New Hampshire murder case? In 2000, the remains of an unidentified young girl was found in Allenstown, NH. She is one of six known victims police have connected to Terry Rasmussen. #ABC2020  Friday

@joecollins43rd  a @JosephPiniond  say "Democrats do not actually care about minority groups" they care about minorities that agree with what they believe.

Loading
Loading

Scoops of the Day

This Fox News banner is objectively wrong, embarrassing every person who appears on screen. WaPo never said it has no "plans" to start fact checking Biden. The Post IS fact checking Biden, obviously! So where did this lie come from? (1/3)

tweet picture

I have instructed General Norris to order the return of the Texas National Guard to our state. @TexasGuard 

If you like Bernie memes, you're going to love Medicare for All.

It’s time for this question to be front and center: Should Fox News be allowed to exist? Brain-mashing as a business model shouldn’t be legal.

It seems like this guy has either exaggerated or lied about most of his biography

We see through you, @POTUS . Come and Take It.

tweet picture

If Putin is so popular, why does he need to arrest Navalny?

"The Simpsons" seemed to get it right again -- by predicting part of the inauguration

tweet picture

SCHUMER: "Senators will have to decide if Donald John Trump incited the erection."

Yep. @froomkin  is right. Because they cover the president as a political figure — and not the problems he is supposed to solve — the work of the White House correspondents tends to devolve into "the permanent campaign" and the art of impression management.

tweet picture

Loading
Loading

Scoops of the Week

When Trump doesn’t wear a mask, it’s the end of the world When Biden doesn’t wear a mask, they have “bigger issues to worry about”

You can’t quote Dr. King on social media one day out of the year and live a life that runs counter to his words and teachings the other 364.

BREAKING: Joe Biden is sworn in as the 46th president of the United States

You did a lot of good for this country, President Trump. I just wish We the People could've done our part to give you four more years. God bless you, sir, and thank you.

I would rather be without a state than without a voice.

South Korea’s best-selling boyband, BTS, continue to make their mark in the art world as one of the group’s singers, RM, has been named “art sponsor of the year” in Korea. @bts_bighit  @BTS_twt  @BTS_ARMY 

New affidavits this morning in Capitol insurrection investigation. This rioter, who was caught on camera flushing his eyes from pepper spray, allegedly threatened his children if they turned him in.

tweet picture

Defense officials tell AP they fear possible inside attack at inauguration and are having National Guard troops in DC vetted.

Loading
Loading