Results for moon

Add to feed Create your own feed

Latest

Happy Birthday Fred Haise, 86 Today! An American former NASA astronaut, fighter pilot with the U.S. Marine Corps and the U.S. Air Force and test pilot. He is one of only 24 people to have flown to the Moon, having flown as Lunar Module Pilot on Apollo 13.

tweet picture

AOA reveal comeback schedule for 'New Moon' mini album

tweet picture

A casting call was held today in Oklahoma City for the movie Killers of the Flower Moon, directed by Martin Scorcese and starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Robert De Niro.​

LAST NIGHT'S HALO: Did you see the halo around the moon last night? Thanks to Jeremy Coffman for posting this photo! The halo is caused by clouds with ice crystals bending light. Those clouds will bring us rain -- soon! Tracking that on Ch. 2 now!

tweet picture

India may again attempt soft landing on Moon next November

tweet picture

After an unsuccessful bid two months ago, Isro may attempt another soft landing on the Moon by next year-end, probably in November

📽️ The Moon: BITCOIN FALLING WEDGE BREAKOUT NOW?!!! | 30% Chance Of A Crash & 70% Chance For A Pump!!! via ⟶

After an unsuccessful bid two months ago, @isro  may again attempt soft landing on Moon next Nov #Chandrayaan2  #moonlanding 

Loading
Loading

Most relevant

Fly me to the moon ... Please

"your heart compliments mine like the moon,through starry skies"

After some very important meetings, including my meeting with President Xi of China, I will be leaving Japan for South Korea (with Moon'>President Moon). While there, if Chairman Kim of North Korea sees this, I would meet him at the Border/DMZ just to shake his hand and say Hello(?)!

It's Buzz Aldrin's 89th birthday today. Let's not forget the time he punched a moon landing denier in the face.

50 years ago today, Neil Armstrong, Mike Collins and I launched into space on a mission of enormous importance. God bless the 400,000 Americans who helped us get to the moon and back. Together, we Americans can do anything! Never forget July 16, 1969! #Apollo50 

"May the shadow of the moon fall on a world at peace." ABC News report from February 26, 1979 about the world of August 21, 2017

Space is hard. We commend @isro ’s attempt to land their #Chandrayaan2  mission on the Moon’s South Pole. You have inspired us with your journey and look forward to future opportunities to explore our solar system together.

Encounter with the amazing @BTS_twt  on the occasion of PresidentMoon’s state visit in France

tweet picture

Loading
Loading