Results for fernando fontes iunes

Add to feed Create your own feed

Latest

BREAKING: Bulacan to ban all mining and quarrying activities in the province after 5 rescuers drowned in flood waters earlier this week. Gov. Fernando: “Panahon na upang pangalagaan at isalba ang ating kalikasan.” | via @_katrinadomingo 

tweet picture

Bulacan Gov. Daniel R. Fernando said the temporary ban on mining activities is still being enforced in the province.

Gov. Daniel Fernando says province cannot totally ban quarrying, but only seeks to regulate the industry. Suspension order vs mining activities in Bulacan meant to dismantle illegal mining operations, help provincial govt to list responsible mining firms | via @_katrinadomingo 

@_katrinadomingo  CLARIFICATION: Bulacan EO vs mining, has been signed on August 25. Fernando reiterates importance of its implemantation after #KardingPH  devastation. | via @_katrinadomingo 

Lula announces he’s going to hold his final campaign event in Sao Paulo on Saturday, taking a stroll down Rua Augusta with Fernando Haddad

Rockets convert Bruno Fernando's contract to a 2-way deal

still dont believe I have a lambo courtesy of Fernando Tatis Jr.

@jairojourno  Governor Fernando reads the award conferred to the rescuers. Fernando says it is the highest award given to exemplary Bulakeños. | via @jairojourno 

@jairojourno  Governor Fernando thanked senators who filed resolutions to honor the rescuers. He also thanked President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. and Vice President Sara Duterte. Both sent flowers, but have yet to visit the families of the rescuers. | via @jairojourno 

Thalia Leon and Fernando Ramirez grew up in San Francisco's Mission District and now are using their love for art to inspire and heal.

Loading
Loading

Most relevant

FALLEN HEROES: These are the five rescue workers who died during rescue operations in San Miguel, Bulacan due to Typhoon Karding. | via @jairojourno  📷: Governor Daniel Fernando

tweet picture

NEWS: @AstonMartinF1  announces Fernando Alonso for 2023. We are delighted to confirm that two-time #F1  World Champion@alo_oficial  will join the team from next season on a multi-year contract. Tap below to read more. ⬇️ #WeClimbTogether 

BREAKING: Fernando Alonso will join Aston Martin from 2023 on a multi-year contract #F1 

tweet picture

FERNANDO: "It feels great, it was an unbelievable weekend so far for us... the car was mega, I was so comfortable driving this car, and the fans pushed me to make an extra push. "I think we'll attack Max on the first corner!" #CanadianGP  #F1 

tweet picture

OFFICIAL NEWS ? Fernando Alonso joins Renault DP World F1 Team ? Renault DP World F1 Team is pleased to confirm Fernando Alonso alongside Esteban Ocon in its driver line-up for the 2021 season. ? #RSspirit  @alo_oficial  @OconEsteban 

BREAKING: Fernando Torres has announced his retirement from football after an 18-year career

tweet picture

Loading
Loading