1. People >
  2. Chelsea Handler >
  3. a new report shows the audience for fox news is 94% white. the other 6% are tan because it’s summer.
A new report shows the audience for Fox News is 94% white. The other 6% are tan because it’s summer.

Comments

Total(1) => 0.030280113220215 f_f_QM(2) => 0.021859169006348 indS(1) => 0.010238170623779 indM(1) => 0.00040102005004883 f_u_GN(1) => 0.00017499923706055 f_f_dT(11) => 0.0028729438781738 f_f_pTL(1) => 0.0029428005218506