Philip DeFranco

Philip DeFranco


Perpetually tired dad, husband, producer, host, and CEO of Rogue Rocket.

1259624 followers  •  1336 follow  •    •   https://t.co/xQdWg6v8XC

Watching all the fighting about the UK Election Exit Poll & Brexit from America.

Premiering the PDS was so fucking stressful. lol I don't think I'll do that again.

Same. 95% of my brain is like, “WHAT AN IDIOT!” but the other 5% is thinking, “I mean...Family supports family”. 😂

Mykony is what I'm going with personally. 😂

Its that one or Anthkie. We're just trying to do the best with what we've got :-p

This next podcast is the most different of everything we've recorded thus far. I shot it with a friend I had a falling out with years ago. I wanted to see if I could close out the year by getting some clarity and either put it behind us or know the door is shut.

Y’all... Why are you like this? 😂😂😜

tweet picture

That was fun! Done texting tonight. If I didn’t get to you sorry. Was going as fast as I could. 2. If it didn’t work, that should hopefully be fixed by next Friday. Coverage is expanding. And 3. No it’s not a sponsorship. I literally have to pay for the service. 😃

Loading
Loading

Dear @YouTube  @TeamYouTube , Your response is bullshit. It's not true. People are tired this. Be better.

Just remember this. Before all the extended community outrage against Logan Paul’s “we found a dead body” video, there was a seemingly uncontested 550-600,000 likes on it. His core audience doesn’t give a fuuuuuuck. Unless youtube does something, this doesn’t hurt him.

If this gets to 50k RETWEETS I'll livestream watching through THE thing I'm most embarrassed about...Hooking Up! #DeFrancoShowForStreamys  😂

Why am I agreeing to this... If this gets 40k+ retweets I will do another video watching my old cringey vids. #DeFrancoShowForStreamys 

tweet picture

Let's beat Buzzfeed! Retweet this 10,000 times and I'll make this my profile picture. #DeFrancoShowForStreamys 

tweet picture

We need to get more attention on the Amazon rainforest fires. This is INSANE. RT

Dear @Youtube , Are you lying or are you that detached from reality?

Imagine full speed drop kicking an unsuspecting 71 year old in the back and it doesn’t even knock him down. @Schwarzenegger  is a solid wall.

Just remember that half of these people who say, “fuck school, follow your dreams” wouldn’t be qualified to dunk your fries if they didn’t get lucky. Make educated guesses, not blind leaps of faith. Keep one foot on solid ground, while you reach out for the next platform.

Loading
Loading