Results for gen flynn

Add to feed Create your own feed

Latest

Also cops need to kick ass and also they didn’t give gen flynn ten warnings to stop lying

Gen. Flynn was coerced into pleading guilty to charges that he made false statements to the FBI. How did Flynn pose a threat to President Obama’s legacy, and why was he made to pay for it? My latest podcast guest is author Lee Smith. @LeeSmithTWS 

Obama knew. Biden knew. Susan Rice knew. Comey knew. Brennan knew. Clapper knew. Strzok knew. Lisa Page knew. McCabe knew. They all knew Gen Flynn was framed and @realDonaldTrump  was spied on. The Obama/Biden administration is the most corrupt in our nation's history.

Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98% (Michael Flynn / The Western Journal)

“The judge is trying to politicize the Flynn case. It looks like this judge, who was an Obama appointee, wants to take one last jab at Gen. Michael Flynn before he’s completely exonerated," @GeorgePapa19  told Newsmax TV. "We'll see how that affects [Biden's] campaign trail."

“The judge is trying to politicize the Flynn case. It looks like this judge, who was an Obama appointee, wants to take one last jab at Gen. Michael Flynn before he’s completely exonerated," @GeorgePapa19  tells Newsmax TV. "We'll see how that affects [Biden's] campaign trail."

The liberal networks completely blacked out covering notes that proved President Obama and Joe Biden guided the probe against Gen. Michael Flynn, as well as ignoring Biden's lie that he knew nothing about it.

Joe Biden claimed months ago that he knew "nothing" about moves to investigate Gen. Michael Flynn, but newly-released documents prove otherwise.

Joe Biden claimed months ago that he knew "nothing" about moves to investigate Gen. Michael Flynn, but newly-released documents prove otherwise.

Loading
Loading

Most relevant

Shocking! Handwritten notes from Peter Strock implicate Biden and Obama directing FBI to investigate political opponent Gen. Flynn AFTER FBI agents submit that there is not enough evidence to continue investigation! #realFISAreformNOW 

Justice at last for Gen. Mike Flynn. Judge Sullivan ordered by appellate court to dismiss charges.

Yesterday I wrote to DNI @Richard Grenell requesting the names of those who were involved in Gen Flynn’s unmasking. Today I received the shocking reply that @JoeBiden  and many others knew! What did President Obama know? I am inviting DNI Grenell to testify next week in the Senate

Here’s what the Flynn transcripts show: Gen. Flynn secretly discussed the U.S. response to Russia’s brazen election interference, and lied about it to the FBI and Vice President. No wonder Trump and his allies are trying to re-write history, Because the facts are so damning.

tweet picture

This is egregious and unacceptable behavior. I believe @realDonaldTrump  should pardon Gen. Flynn. ⁩ FBI official discussed trying to get Flynn to lie in interview, 'get him fired,' notes show | TheHill

Travesty of Justice: @SidneyPowell1  says Gen. Michael Flynn was framed by Obama era FBI officials and believes the entire case needs to be dismissed. #AmericaFirst  #MAGA  #Dobbs 

Thx again to Acting Intel Dir Grenell for responding to my request for list of Lt Gen Flynn unmasking names Prominent Obama admin officials like Biden listed Need answers on what they knew and when they knew it& why??? Curious timing on some of the unmasking requests

Stunning: Biden, just days before leaving office, personally directed the unmasking of Gen. Michael Flynn, the incoming National Security Advisor. Unprecedented politicization of intelligence & law enforcement. Of course, MSM will ignore.

1/24/17: FBI interviews Gen. Flynn. 3 days later: Comey has dinner w/ the President. They discuss Flynn BUT Comey doesn’t tell that Flynn lied to VP and FBI. Why? If the National Security Advisor is misleading the VP and FBI, shouldn’t the Commander in Chief be told?

Was today's open hearing cancelled because WH did not want Sally Yates to testify re Gen Flynn's deception? Didn't want to assert privilege?

tweet picture

Loading
Loading