Results for bharti infratel

Add to feed Create your own feed

Latest

SBI Mutual Fund also sold 1.45 crore shares in Zee Entertainment and 1.34 crore in Bharti Infratel after the two stocks got thrown out of the Nifty50 pack on September 25.

Trading Ideas: BHARTI INFRATEL TECHNICAL ANALYSIS 📈 FREE trade-of-week via ⟶

tweet picture

#Vodafone lenders approve merger of Indus Towers with Bharti Infratel

Vodafone lenders approve merger of Indus Towers with Bharti Infratel

Bharti Infratel gets consent for security package from Vodafone’s existing lenders. The parties will now approach NCLT to make merger scheme effective: Agencies

tweet picture

Indus Towers and Bharti Infratel merger set to go ahead

#MarketsWithETNOW | SBI Life, Divi's Lab replace Zee Entertainment and Bharti Infratel in Nifty 50 Index from today

The Nifty will see a reshuffle tomorrow with Bharti Infratel & Zee Ent exiting the index & Divi's Lab & SBI Life entering. @blitzkreigm  has more details

AGR dues are behind us now; it will be a 3-player telecom market, says Bharti Infratel’s Akhil Gupta#telecom 

Loading
Loading

Most relevant

CLOSING BELL: Sensex erases intraday gains, ends 52 points lower; Nifty barely holds above 11,300; Voda Idea, Bharti Infratel tank up to 9%

tweet picture

Vodafone Idea Ltd (VIL) has decided to cash out by selling its 11.15 per cent stake in Indus Towers for roughly Rs 4,000 crore even as Bharti Infratel decided to go ahead with the closure of its mega towers merger with Indus.

Bharti Infratel decides to proceed with Indus Tower merger. Vodafone may hold 28.2%, PEP 3.2%, total for Indus share swap 31.4% & Infratel shareholders 68.6% in merged co. Shareholding is subject to change, based on closing adjustments

tweet picture

Bharti Infratel defers board meet scheduled for today to consider Indus Towers merger, to a later date. Company says It will definitely take place on or before the current long stop date of June 24

tweet picture

Sources say Bharti Airtel will restart Bharti Infratel stake sale talks after Indus Twrs deal closure. Bharti Infratel board meets tomorrow take final decision on Indus Towers merger, reports @kritika_saxena1 

tweet picture

Bharti Enterprises and its companies Bharti Airtel, Bharti Infratel and others are contributing a sum of over Rs 100 crore for India’s fight against #COVID19 

The merger of Bharti Infratel and Indus Towers will create the world’s second largest tower company

Loading
Loading