Results for SYM

Add to feed Create your own feed

Latest

River & Mercantile has appointed Sym'>Schroders James Sym to run a new suite of European equity funds which will be launched this summer. Read more @CitywireWealth 

Sym'>James Sym, who manages Schroders’ European Alpha Income and Alpha Plus funds, is set to join River & Mercantile in June this year

BTCUSD -> Sym triangle or asc Triang? 🚀 🌖 CryptoMoonShot via⟶

tweet picture

BTSUSD Sym triangle broke upwards 🚀 🌖 CryptoMoonShot via⟶

tweet picture

BTCUSD -> Sym triangle broke upwards 🚀 🌖 CryptoMoonShot via⟶

tweet picture

Great way to celebrate #IWD2020 . Honoured to be listed alongside my great friend @KayBurley  & @SophyRidgeSky . And a big shout out to all the brill women in our politics team @tamcohen  @KateEMcCann  @Lucy_C_P  @Katy_Dillon  @wilsaaay  @clareparry  @Mollie_Malone1  @dhaim & Sym'>Jen Sym

Loading
Loading

Most relevant

Decline in $BTC adding definition to 15-wk sym triangle. Could be continuation (65% odds) or reversal (35%). If continuation, then target of 3505. If reversal, then new parabolic advance. Trend Model is down.

tweet picture

Ahmedabad: Prime Minister Narendra Modi during interaction with state-level beneficiaries of 'Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan (PM-SYM)': Farmers, domestic help, everybody will benefit from the scheme. This scheme will also help people working in unorganised sectors. #Gujarat 

“Co­hen asked Gauger to create ­en-For­Co­hen to el­e­vate his profile. The account says it is run by “Women who love and sup­port Michael Co­hen. Strong, pit bull, sex sym­bol, no nonsense, busi­ness ori­ented and ready to make a difference!”

Making thousands of trades over the years (estimated at 8,000 trading events) provides me with a rich data set. Trades based on the violation of a diagonal boundary (sym tri, wedges, TLs) are 20% less reliable.

$BTCUSD Update: 1. Trend Model remains down 2. Volume (not shown) has dried up (positive sign) 3. Major support at lower boundary of 16-wk sym tri and Apr 1 low 4. Violation of Apr low would be Chart sell signal 5. 4-wk channel would be minor buy signal

tweet picture

Sym-BYE-ote, or sym-BEE-ote? ? That seems to be the big question coming out of the first full #Venom  trailer.

tweet picture

Heads up Team ISF! Win an autographed SYM t-shirt! Top 5 Walkers AND Virtual Walkers win. Are you in? #StrutYourMutt 

So much love for all of you. Thank you THANK YOU for helping raise $$$ for ISF & animal sanctuary at SYM. XO Ian

I'm going to be in Lafayette 9-22 to walk with Team ISF @BFAS  SYM . Registration DEADLINE is 9-21 at noon central time. Are you in??

Loading
Loading