Battery ingestion, whether of the coin-sized button variety or even bigger batteries like AAAs, is potentially very dangerous. The lodged battery emits a current that can result in a severe burn to the esophagus.
"There's a deep belief that we will get a mini-deal and it'll be a stepping stone to something bigger," says @elerianm on the U.S.-China trade war. "That's naive...It's not just about economics anymore, it's about national security and human rights"
Bigger than sports. When a soccer player's hijab started falling off to reveal her hair, her opponents gathered around to provide cover while she fixed it. (via @JordanFA )
Bigger than basketball 🙏 He saw a kid playing without shoes or socks so he went inside and gave him a pair of his own (via where_is_ethan/Instagram)
Bigger than football 🙏 Marquise Goodwin broke down following his TD today, hours after learning he and his wife lost their baby boy due to complications during pregnancy