Results for Ashlynn

Add to feed Create your own feed

Latest

At the time of his disappearance his owner, 9-year-old Ashlynn Ralston, was in Starship hospital — she was beside herself, she cried every night at the thought. 18 months on, Ashlynn and Chesh have been united — but it didn't come easy.

We're so sorry we disappointed you, Ashlynn! DM us so we can follow up with your local SONIC?

Ashlynn Shade has not played a varsity basketball game yet. But the 15-year-old already has four Division I offers.

Someone told 8-year-old Ashlynn she shouldn't be playing baseball. So she went to an all-girls baseball tournament in Illinois where she turned heads with an impressive performance, defying the naysayers MORE:

#ICYMI : Whitby’s own Ashlynn Jolicoeur returns from U.S. all-girls baseball tournament @AaronStreck . caught up with Jolicoeur on home soil following her state-side adventure @globalnews  @channel12osha @baseballfor_all @DTJAYSa 

Ashlynn Overton was 18 years old in 2017 when an oncoming vehicle veered into her lane and struck her car, causing a deadly crash.

"She has that 'it' factor." Noblesville freshman Ashlynn Shade is a rising star in high school hoops.

Ashlynn Shade, 15, is yet to play a varsity basketball game. But she already has four Division I offers. Story, photos, video:

She has been playing above her age since … forever. Ashlynn Shade is ready for her freshman year at @MillerNationAD .

tweet picture

“No matter what age we are playing against, she’s the best player on the floor.” She’s been playing against high school girls. In the eighth grade. Noblesville is getting a good one. Story by @KyleNeddenriep  on Ashlynn Shade.

Loading
Loading

Most relevant

At 8 years old, Ashlynn was told girls shouldn't be playing baseball. But now, she's headed to Nationals 💪 (via @baseballfor_all , @DTJAYS )

7-year-old Ashlynn was told that girls shouldn't play baseball. So she turned up to training and did this...

70% of the Earth is covered by water, the other 30% is covered by Ashlynn. 👏 (📽️: @baseballfor_all )

When she was seven years old, a parent on Ashlynn Jolicoeur’s baseball team told her dad girls should stick to softball. A year later, she’s winning most valuable player trophies as the only girl on her team. Read more:

Francisco Talamantes, 23, Cristian Facundo, 20, and Ashlynn Smith, 18, all of Temecula, have been booked on suspicion of murder with gang allegations, according to the LAPD. They were being held without bail.

Ashlynn went out and proved people wrong after being told girls shouldn’t play baseball. Tonight, she met Vladdy Jr 🤝 (via @BlueJays )

Ashlynn, who won the contest for , gets her #UFC214chance  in the Octagon before weigh-ins! Look at that footwork!

PLEASE RT: #AmberAlert  issued for Ashlynn Mike, 11, last seen Monday in a van with an unknown man. Spread the word!

tweet picture

Loading
Loading